The first time I’ve ever heard about “Enchant Christmas” was just last year; bought my ticket and headed to Arlington to visit the “World’s Largest Christmas Maze”. Enchant was definitely an awesome experience that Noah and I really enjoyed so we HAD to go again this year and now I think this is going to be a new tradition for us. Especially since every year, they have a new theme. And this isn’t just an ordinary maze that you have to find your way out of, but it’s an interactive one where you have to find certain objects in the maze.
Besides the really long interactive maze; you also have ice skating, photos with Mr and Mrs Claus, food, markets, and live music.
If you haven’t already checked them out they will close on Dec 30th so you still have time. Get your camera ready to take great pictures that will last a lifetime!
Click here to check them out: Enchant Christmas
What can you look forward to with your family:
• Enjoy looking up at the 100ft Christmas Tree
• Navigate the Maze full of lights
• Visit with Santa and his Elves
• Ice Skate along the Trail
• Look out for Mr. and Mrs. Clause and the Carolers
• Head to the Holiday Marketplace to find unique vendors and fun Holiday Gifts
• Tons of Food and Beverages are available in the Concourse
What’s Good to Know?
• Where is it? AtGlobe Life Park, 1000 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX
• Children 3 and younger are FREE
• Single Tickets start at $19.99 for Jolly Deals on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and pricing varies on Weekdays and Weekends with a Family 4-Pack from $64.99. Tickets are available for Market access only and with dogs on November 28 and December 27. The final 2 hours before closing also gives you discounted pricing with Merry Hour.
• Tickets are available on the door but are cheaper online, in advance.
• VIP, Season Pass and Group packages are available
• The Parking fee is $10 (VIP for $40) at Lots J, M and N.
• Ice Skating is $10
• The venue does allow Strollers (but not in the Maze – a Stroller Valet is available), but due to some tight spots, steps and potential crowds, if you can babywear it might be easier. Wheelchairs and Scooters are allowed in the Maze.